Par MrsCantagrel le 7 November 2017 à 16:07
1) Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
2) I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop.
Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.
3) How many boards
Could the Mongols hoard
If the Mongol hordes got bored?
from the comic Calvin & Hobbes, by Bill Waterson
4) How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
5) Send toast to ten tense stout saints' ten tall tents.
by Raymond Weisling
6) Denise sees the fleece,
Denise sees the fleas.
At least Denise could sneeze
and feed and freeze the fleas.
7) The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.
8) Something in a thirty-acre thermal thicket of thorns and thistles thumped and thundered threatening the three-D thoughts of Matthew the thug - although, theatrically, it was only the thirteen-thousand thistles and thorns through the underneath of his thigh that the thirty year old thug thought of that morning.
by Meaghan Desbiens
9) Seth at Sainsbury's sells thick socks.
10) Santa's Short Suit Shrunk